PDA

View Full Version : Stamp exchange wanted

Sorin
19-07-2008, 16:45
Hello all!
I'm a Romanian philatelist, interested about Viet Nam mint stamps, with themes of nature (flora, fauna, natural landscapes) and culture (art, architecture, folklore); in exchange I can give mint Romanian stamps, FDC's and MC's, according to your wishes. I have Michel and Scott catalogs for older issues.
If interested, please e-mail me.

Nguoitimduong
19-07-2008, 17:55
Hello all!
I'm a Romanian philatelist, interested about Viet Nam mint stamps, with themes of nature (flora, fauna, natural landscapes) and culture (art, architecture, folklore); in exchange I can give mint Romanian stamps, FDC's and MC's, according to your wishes. I have Michel and Scott catalogs for older issues.
If interested, please e-mail me.
Hello Sorin
=D>Welcome to www.vietstamp.net !!!=D>
Could you give us your e-mail right here ?
Please recommend some links so that we can find informations about the Romanian stamps quickly !
Thank you .
Regards !

Sorin
19-07-2008, 23:41
Hello, glad to meet you!
You can visit the site of Romanian philatelic service:
www.romfilatelia.ro
they have English version too and a catalog of Romanian stamps from 2004 on; I have also some links for downloading Scott catalog 2006; my e-mail: smcosoveanu(AT)yahoo.com
(replace AT with @!)

Nguoitimduong
22-07-2008, 12:14
Hello, glad to meet you!
You can visit the site of Romanian philatelic service:
www.romfilatelia.ro
they have English version too and a catalog of Romanian stamps from 2004 on; I have also some links for downloading Scott catalog 2006; my e-mail: smcosoveanu(AT)yahoo.com
(replace AT with @!)

It's a nice website, Sorin.
We will explore them. If you have new stamp informations, esp. Romanian stamps, please share with us.
Thank you very much.

@all members: if you want to exchange Romanian stamps with Sorin, please write to : smcosoveanu@yahoo.com

chuot_tem
08-09-2008, 13:36
I 'm wondering which VN stamp's collections Sorin would like to exchange? If you can list them out, so all members can know and joint in.

I support some link about Vietnam stamp collection index we can base on (sorry only VN version - but I see you can note down many interested information):
- Natural index link (http://www.vietstamp.net/default.aspx?FID=2&SearchProduct=1&ProductTypeID=210&Keyword=&Year=)
- Art index link (http://www.vietstamp.net/default.aspx?FID=2&SearchProduct=1&ProductTypeID=204&Keyword=&Year=)
- Flowers index link (http://www.vietstamp.net/default.aspx?FID=2&SearchProduct=1&ProductTypeID=229&Keyword=&Year=)

CTO or Live is ok? As FDC's and MC's ?

Regards.

Sorin
08-09-2008, 19:06
Hello, thank you for the answer.
If you are interested for a stamp-exchange, please let me know; I need only mint stamps (not canceled) ; no CTO, no FDC, no MC.
I can send you want-list for Vietnamese stamps, according to Scott or Michel catalogs;
I can send Internet links, from where you can download Scott catalog 2006.
Waiting for your reply.
Regards,
Sorỉn

chuot_tem
08-09-2008, 22:07
I think not only me but also 131 member here are glad and looking forward to exchanging stamp with you as every friends around the world as the way you know about us. Your welcome.
Please post your want-list here include images as better.
I am really getting lost when visit your link as my lazy :D ... Limited language ... But stamp is more than word.
See you late.

Nguoitimduong
08-09-2008, 23:40
I think not only me but also 131 member here are glad and looking forward to exchanging stamp with you as every friends around the world as the way you know about us. Your welcome.
Please post your want-list here include images as better.
I am really getting lost when visit your link as my lazy :D ... Limited language ... But stamp is more than word.
See you late.
I think that if you desire to exchange stamps with someone, you should send your want-list to his e-mail ( consisting of catalog code, quantity of item, name of item and price). It will be more convenient and more private for both.
Exchanging stamp is a serious one, so when you decide to make exchanges, please make sure what you need. Good luck to you.

Sorin
09-09-2008, 00:08
Hello dear friend Chuot Tem,
I understand you, it's hard to visit a site with hundreds of stamps; but please understand me - it's the same to make scans to hundreds of stamps! So that the catalogs are for - to ease the understanding between people. If you want to exchange stamps with me, then contact me on my e-mail; we will settle all the matters about the exchange. If you wish, I can send you links on the internet, for downloading Scott catalog 2006. Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards,
Sorin

linhtote123
09-09-2008, 09:53
Hi Sorin, I am interested in the subject you discuss. I think stamp-exchange is a good way for everybody who loves stamp all over the world. I am ,too. So you can send the links on the internet, for downloading Scott catalog 2006. We can exchange stamps we need. please give me your mail. thank. see you soon.

linhtote123