PDA

View Full Version : Viet Nam stamps Album Pages

tambr
24-04-2010, 21:23
does any one here make album pages for vietnam stamps ?
specially the recent years. ?

i want computer files of the designed album pages so that i can modify them and print them and make my own album pages.

or please let me know of there exists any sort of printed album pages for vietnam stamps.

if you send some pics, it will be very good.

awaiting your responses.

Poetry
24-04-2010, 21:45
Vietnam collectors do not make album pages. We often put stamps in normal albums.

chuot_tem
24-04-2010, 22:54
does any one here make album pages for vietnam stamps ?
specially the recent years. ?

i want computer files of the designed album pages so that i can modify them and print them and make my own album pages.

or please let me know of there exists any sort of printed album pages for vietnam stamps.

if you send some pics, it will be very good.

awaiting your responses.

Can you give us an example ? So personal, we can make it. What should it contain ?Thanks !

Alex_iv
26-04-2010, 15:22
I think actually to have such pages would be nice. I was thinking about them myself. In US one company created hingeless album for Nỏth Vietnam stamps. I want to buy it actually. For south Vietnam pages completely not a problem, they was issued widely in US and Europe. I can scan some pages examples and show to you later. Somehow for you to understand - it something similar what you prepare for exhibition.

tambr
26-04-2010, 17:53
I think actually to have such pages would be nice. I was thinking about them myself. In US one company created hingeless album for Nỏth Vietnam stamps. I want to buy it actually. For south Vietnam pages completely not a problem, they was issued widely in US and Europe. I can scan some pages examples and show to you later. Somehow for you to understand - it something similar what you prepare for exhibition.
that will be nice if you can pót us some images.

P.S: the keyboard here works bad, even in the English forum theme.

kimma
27-04-2010, 10:56
A US company called NuLine made album pages for the DRV's (North Vietnam), but I'm not sure if they made pages for the SRV's.

This is a sample page:

Alex_iv
28-04-2010, 16:28
A US company called NuLine made album pages for the DRV's (North Vietnam), but I'm not sure if they made pages for the SRV's.

This is a sample page:

Yes, Kimma, thanks! Somehow all pages are similar. By the way do you have these pages? Can you scan and upload them in good resolution? In return i can scan my pages of South Vietnam :)

tambr
28-04-2010, 16:55
i have also 2008 pages . with stamps mounted , but one of the pages i have the computer designed file and can share if some one gives me some pages in return ;)

kimma
28-04-2010, 18:27
Yes, Kimma, thanks! Somehow all pages are similar. By the way do you have these pages? Can you scan and upload them in good resolution? In return i can scan my pages of South Vietnam :)

I have pages 8 -15, which would do no good to any collection. If you are still interested, I'll scan them when I have time and would not need anything in return. I've got the South Vietnam's already though.

Alex_iv
28-04-2010, 21:03
I have pages 8 -15, which would do no good to any collection. If you are still interested, I'll scan them when I have time and would not need anything in return. I've got the South Vietnam's already though.

I would be very grateful to have them, thanks. I also have Indochina pages with mounted stamps in case you maybe need it.

The problem of all such pages is that they do not include any varỉetes or space for imperforated issues. I think you mean this think than you said that such pages do not do any good to real collector :) At the same time pages usúally have space to add some stamp mỏe on it and for me it's ok. :)