Diễn đàn/Forum VIET STAMP (VSF)

Diễn đàn/Forum VIET STAMP (VSF) (http://www.vietstamp.net/forum/index.php)
-   Exchanges (http://www.vietstamp.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   Make friends, stamps exchange, selling, buying :) (http://www.vietstamp.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2748)

Alex_iv 25-12-2008 15:03

Make friends, stamps exchange, selling, buying :)

Hello friends,
I'm from Russia, my name is Alexander. I'm collecting stamps from childhood by seriously return to it only 2 years ago. One of my biggest interest are vietnamese stamps, i collect rather a lot already but some thing now is rather hard to get so i hope you can help me and i can help you :)
I'm sorry - so far i cannot read and speak vietnamese even my wife is from Saigon but i'm working on it :) If you ready to communicate in english i will be very happy, if it's hard for you but you interested - you still can write in “tieng viet” - my wife will translate for me :)
For an exchange I can right now provide few albums of German democratic republic, USSR, Russia (all of these mostly mint), Germany third Reich, china (new 199x-200x), some Thailand, japan (old and new) and many other things. All together this stuff takes one shelf in my wardrobe.
As for things I need – I can provide list of the items if someone interested. For example I need all ** Vietnam form 2000 to 2004. I even ready to buy but by the price of Vietnamese catalog issued in 2006 which I have. I see now Vitnamese post office sell these through website, but we try to contact them and they do not reply (seems don’t know how to clean their mailboxes :))). And what is sad – their prices there is much higher than in catalog. + I’m interested in Indochina overprints but cheaper than they sell also. Much interest is unissued stamps which are not listed in vetnamese catalog and a lot of overprints of liberation front. Also all new specimen issues are interesting for me as well as many mint (**) form the 70-80 ies of North Vietnam. Especially if you can sell it or exchange cheaper than in VN catalog.
Actually I’m planning to publish catalog of Vietnamese stamps in future in Russian language – we have one here but it’s old – was issued in 1990 and it do not include variety which is pretty a lot in Vietnam.
For convenience of exchange I can provide scan of all my material. As a base we can take national catalogs if for example you will be interested in USSR or Russia. Because for example in US catalogue much of the north Vietnam is overpriced as well as in German Michel.
And finally I will be happy just to make friends here who share the same hobby. From time to time I visit Saigon, maybe I will be there next year, don’t know yet. If you use ICQ or MSN I can provide my contact for easier communication.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Best wishes,
Alexander

P.S. I also collect Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, China and Japan. And interested in many stamps for these countries 

hat_de 25-12-2008 15:18

Trích dẫn:

Nguyên văn bởi Alex_iv (Post 36677)
Hello friends,
I'm from Russia, my name is Alexander. ....

Best wishes,
Alexander

Wellcome to Vietnamese stamp-forum !

This is managed by VNese but forum is for philatelists form all over the world.
If there is one or more forum by Russia pls let's know.
I can not help you much but love people talking here :D

Best Regards !
THD

Alex_iv 25-12-2008 15:27

Hi, nice to meet you :)
I don’t really understand sentence about forums. If you mean is there forums in Russia – yes, sure. Few. And we also have magazine published, as well as you :) But the problem is that in Russia, Moscow particularly, almost no one interested now in VN stamps, so no people to talk about, no exchange and so on :(
Or if you mean are there Russian people in your forum – I don’t know :) I doubt actually :)

Russ 25-12-2008 15:39

привет, Aleгcaндp!

мeня завyт нга. я yчила руckий язык 12 лет назад.

Sorry, I forgot almost Russian. I learn Russian in high school. Now I only can speak a bit of Russian.

My real name is Nga. My nickname in Vietstamp.net is Russ. Russia means Nga in vietnamese. You can understand why I use Russ as my nickname.

I'm glag to see a Russian in forum. You are welcome!

Alex_iv 25-12-2008 15:40

Ah, by the way can someone please answer me few questions? :)
1. I saw you have auctions here. Can I join it? Where it usually takes place? Or whole Vietnam so you send stamps later? Can I put my items there on sell?
2. Where philately is more active now? Hanoi or Saigon?

Ah, and my email – aivanyuk@gmail.com. Will be happy to answer anyone :)

Alex_iv 25-12-2008 15:46

Trích dẫn:

Nguyên văn bởi Russ (Post 36682)
привет, Aleгcaндp!

мeня завyт нга. я yчила руckий язык 12 лет назад.

Sorry, I forgot almost Russian. I learn Russian in high school. Now I only can speak a bit of Russian.

My real name is Nga. My nickname in Vietstamp.net is Russ. Russia means Nga in vietnamese. You can understand why I use Russ as my nickname.

I'm glag to see a Russian in forum. You are welcome!

Xin chao, Nga! :)
Привет из Москвы!
I know that Nga means Russia :) I also know some other Vietnamese words but unfortunately not much :) Are you collecting Russian stamps? :)
And thanks a lot for warm welcome :)

hat_de 25-12-2008 15:46

Trích dẫn:

Nguyên văn bởi Alex_iv (Post 36679)
Hi, nice to meet you :)
I don’t really understand sentence about forums. If you mean is there forums in Russia – yes, sure. Few. And we also have magazine published, as well as you :) But the problem is that in Russia, Moscow particularly, almost no one interested now in VN stamps, so no people to talk about, no exchange and so on :(
Or if you mean are there Russian people in your forum – I don’t know :) I doubt actually :)

Dear Sir !

I mean if there is any stamp-forum managed by Russia people for Russian philatelists & collectors form all over the world

In Hai Phong - the city i live some elder philatelists still keeps many Russia Stamp Magezine published many years ago

As my understanding, In internet, there existing forum for Russian collectors, but they do not discuss about VN items. That why you try to search on your own, then you are here with us :D

I hope some seniors here can help you, because Viet Nam & Russia have very good relationship since the past ;)

About foreigner in this forum, there are some ones, form many countries but no one from Russia, You are the first, as I know.

There may be some Vietnamese philatelists now living in Russian sometime visit here :D

Hoping one day they will meet them >:D<

hat_de 25-12-2008 15:53

Trích dẫn:

Nguyên văn bởi Alex_iv (Post 36683)
Ah, by the way can someone please answer me few
questions? :)

All questions are well come :D !

Trích dẫn:

1. I saw you have auctions here. Can I join it? Where it usually takes place? Or whole Vietnam so you send stamps later? Can I put my items there on sell?

yes, you can !
but first all of you have to provided some details about your-self to Manager Broad :D
after approved you can sell or buy anything you like !

Trích dẫn:

2. Where philately is more active now? Hanoi or Saigon?

Sai Gon is the most, Ha Noi is the second, HP is the ... third =))

In my opinion

HN is Capital City of Viet Nam :D
SG is "Stamp-Capital City" of Viet Nam :))
HP is "Spam" Capital City of Viet Nam
=))

See you later !

Russ 25-12-2008 15:56

Trích dẫn:

Nguyên văn bởi Alex_iv (Post 36684)
Xin chao, Nga! :)
Привет из Москвы!
I know that Nga means Russia :) I also know some other Vietnamese words but unfortunately not much :) Are you collecting Russian stamps? :)
And thanks a lot for warm welcome :)

I'm collecting Lunar New Year stamps. As I know Russia don't issue Lunar new year stamps, don't they? You told that you have stamps of China, Thailand, Japan. Is there some Lunar New year stamps on it ?

I hope we can exchange some stamps or buy from you.

Alex_iv 25-12-2008 16:05

Trích dẫn:

Nguyên văn bởi hat_de (Post 36685)
Dear Sir !

I mean if there is any stamp-forum managed by Russia people for Russian philatelists & collectors form all over the world

In Hai Phong - the city i live some elder philatelists still keeps many Russia Stamp Magezine published many years ago

As my understanding, In internet, there existing forum for Russian collectors, but they do not discuss about VN items. That why you try to search on your own, then you are here with us :D

I hope some seniors here can help you, because Viet Nam & Russia have very good relationship since the past ;)

About foreigner in this forum, there are some ones, form many countries but no one from Russia, You are the first, as I know.

There may be some Vietnamese philatelists now living in Russian sometime visit here :D

Hoping one day they will meet them >:D<

Don’t call me sir, please :) I’m 29 actually :)
And about forums –

http://www.forumuuu.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29 – this one the best but on maintenance now. I believe soon will be active now.

http://mystampworld.com/rusforum/ind...4c198752fd5f4f – this one is working.

Both require registering in Russian :(

http://www.marka-art.ru/ - here is Russian stamps issuing company. Many interesting information.
I can provide many other links if you or seniors collectors interested :)

hat_de 25-12-2008 16:07

Trích dẫn:

Nguyên văn bởi Alex_iv (Post 36693)
Don’t call me sir, please :) I’m 29 actually :)
And about forums –

http://www.forumuuu.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29 – this one the best but on maintenance now. I believe soon will be active now.

http://mystampworld.com/rusforum/ind...4c198752fd5f4f – this one is working.

Both require registering in Russian :(

http://www.marka-art.ru/ - here is Russian stamps issuing company. Many interesting information.
I can provide many other links if you or seniors collectors interested :)

You may be born in 1979 :D
Many tks for your link!
I will visit when free !

Seeya :D

Russ 25-12-2008 16:09

Trích dẫn:

Ah, by the way can someone please answer me few questions? :)

Yeah, Viet Stamp Club have an auction once a month. The latest auction happened on 21 December. If you really want to joint, I think management will sent an email to invite you to next auctions. Everybody are welcomes.
You can put your items on sell after you register your informations here
You have to register : 1. Your real name. 2. Your address. 3. Your tel. number, your email. 4. Your account number (if any) (almost of us use Vietcombank account).

Alex_iv 25-12-2008 16:10

yes, you can !
but first all of you have to provided some details about your-self to Manager Broad :D
after approved you can sell or buy anything you like !

I see, thanks a lot :)
So how to provide my information to management board? Can you provide a link please?
Should I write in Vietnamese only?

Russ 25-12-2008 16:14

Trích dẫn:

Nguyên văn bởi Alex_iv (Post 36697)
Can you provide a link please?
Should I write in Vietnamese only?

I provide link in upper reply (in word HERE). I show you the link again: http://vietstamp.net/forum/showthread.php?t=61

Alex_iv 25-12-2008 16:14

Trích dẫn:

Nguyên văn bởi Russ (Post 36689)
I'm collecting Lunar New Year stamps. As I know Russia don't issue Lunar new year stamps, don't they? You told that you have stamps of China, Thailand, Japan. Is there some Lunar New year stamps on it ?

I hope we can exchange some stamps or buy from you.

Yes, you’re right. In Russia no lunar new year :) I will check all my asian stamps soon and let you know do I have anything about new year :) but give me some time for it please :)

Alex_iv 25-12-2008 17:18

Trích dẫn:

Nguyên văn bởi hat_de (Post 36695)
You may be born in 1979 :D
Many tks for your link!
I will visit when free !

Seeya :D

Exactly, in 1979 :) You're welcome :) If you need some other information, let me know :)

Alex_iv 25-12-2008 17:19

Trích dẫn:

Nguyên văn bởi Russ (Post 36699)
I provide link in upper reply (in word HERE). I show you the link again: http://vietstamp.net/forum/showthread.php?t=61

Yes, thanks a lot :)

Alex_iv 25-12-2008 18:59

I send my info to board. Thanks everyone for help :)

Russ 25-12-2008 20:53

Trích dẫn:

Nguyên văn bởi Russ (Post 36696)
Yeah, Viet Stamp Club have an auction once a month. The latest auction happened on 21 December. If you really want to joint, I think management will sent an email to invite you to next auctions.

Dear Alex,
There's a mistake in my informations. I mean Viet Stamp Club have a reunion once a month. Sorry about that.

Alex_iv 25-12-2008 20:54

I see :) So it happen in HCMC?

Russ 25-12-2008 21:07

Trích dẫn:

Nguyên văn bởi Alex_iv (Post 36743)
I see :) So it happen in HCMC?

Yeah, Vietstamp Club Head-office is in HCM city.Address: 2/47 Phan Thúc Duyện Str., Tân Bình District, Hochiminh City.

Can you return to home window and joint the Chatbox on bottom? We can tell much more.
Or you can add my Yahoo Messenge nickname. My nick name is: nga8181

Nguoitimduong 27-12-2008 13:35

Hello, welcome to Viet Stamp Alex.
You can use this for translation into Vietnamese : http://translate.google.com/translat...tamp%20Club%0A
Mọi người cũng có thể dùng link trên để chuyển ngữ sang tiếng Việt.

Alex_iv 27-12-2008 15:20

Cám ơn bạn rất nhiều cho liên kết! :)

Tôi sẽ sử dụng nó từ bây giờ

Nguoitimduong 27-12-2008 23:09

Hello Alex

About exchanging stamp:
You can post your want-list here enclosing with your e-mail address. Anyone who can help you will contact you directly.
But you know, since the year 2000, Vietnam stamp company has started withdrawing the stamp after 1 year to 1.5 year of issue so the price of stamp will be higher than the catalog ( maybe up to 2-3 times ). You only find the stamp with face value around 1 year from now.

About selling, buying or making auction, it will be more dificult. The problems here are the shipping fee and the payment method.
- Shipping fee : you should deal with your buyer/seller first.
- Payment method : We often use Paypal for international transaction because of its convenience ( fast and secure ) but the inconvenience is that Paypal still does Not allow Vietnamese receive the money. Sending money by mail is not safe and won't be encouraged. After all, it's up to you and your buyer/dealer.
- Auction : You can create your auction here with :
  • The starting price :
  • Maximum bid :
  • The end date of your auction :
  • Your payment method :
Note :
www.Vietstamp.net administrators won't be responsible for your transaction !

Hope that you will enjoy vietstamp forum.

PS : I collect Vietnam on the world's stamp and Olympic stamps. Could you help me to find the covers of these themes ?

Alex_iv 28-12-2008 02:11

Thank you very much for information! So far i think i will try only to exchange. Until i find representative in VN.

As for your request - hardly i can help much :( because i do not collect FDC and anything like maxi card. I only collect stamps. And i do not deal with a people who sell FDC or something like this here.
I think i have some Olympic stamps if you interested and barely have any stamps with Vietnam on foreign stamps (except few russian).

Nguoitimduong 29-12-2008 13:40

Trích dẫn:

Nguyên văn bởi Alex_iv (Post 36677)
Hello friends,
I'm from Russia, my name is Alexander. I'm collecting stamps from childhood by seriously return to it only 2 years ago. One of my biggest interest are vietnamese stamps, i collect rather a lot already but some thing now is rather hard to get so i hope you can help me and i can help you :)
I'm sorry - so far i cannot read and speak vietnamese even my wife is from Saigon but i'm working on it :) If you ready to communicate in english i will be very happy, if it's hard for you but you interested - you still can write in “tieng viet” - my wife will translate for me :)
For an exchange I can right now provide few albums of German democratic republic, USSR, Russia (all of these mostly mint), Germany third Reich, china (new 199x-200x), some Thailand, japan (old and new) and many other things. All together this stuff takes one shelf in my wardrobe.
As for things I need – I can provide list of the items if someone interested. For example I need all ** Vietnam form 2000 to 2004. I even ready to buy but by the price of Vietnamese catalog issued in 2006 which I have. I see now Vitnamese post office sell these through website, but we try to contact them and they do not reply (seems don’t know how to clean their mailboxes :))). And what is sad – their prices there is much higher than in catalog. + I’m interested in Indochina overprints but cheaper than they sell also. Much interest is unissued stamps which are not listed in vetnamese catalog and a lot of overprints of liberation front. Also all new specimen issues are interesting for me as well as many mint (**) form the 70-80 ies of North Vietnam. Especially if you can sell it or exchange cheaper than in VN catalog.
Actually I’m planning to publish catalog of Vietnamese stamps in future in Russian language – we have one here but it’s old – was issued in 1990 and it do not include variety which is pretty a lot in Vietnam.
For convenience of exchange I can provide scan of all my material. As a base we can take national catalogs if for example you will be interested in USSR or Russia. Because for example in US catalogue much of the north Vietnam is overpriced as well as in German Michel.
And finally I will be happy just to make friends here who share the same hobby. From time to time I visit Saigon, maybe I will be there next year, don’t know yet. If you use ICQ or MSN I can provide my contact for easier communication.

Best wishes,
Alexander

P.S. I also collect Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, China and Japan. And interested in many stamps for these countries 

If you come to Vietnam, please inform us soon, we would like to welcome you.

Alex_iv 29-12-2008 14:12

Sure :) Maybe i will come next year again. As i said before in chat, i was in Saigon in september already :(

momo 04-02-2009 11:24

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i want exchange letter fdc. mint and used stamp
with friend in broad i collection mintstamp thailand
i live in bangkok people thailand
you contact me

terdsak2@hotmail.com

terdsak tublom
31/26 moo 9 latphrao bangkok 10230 thailand

Biahoi 04-02-2009 14:14

Hello, Welcome to our club. I just sent you an email. I will be waiting for your reply. Thanks.

Alex_iv 04-02-2009 14:36

Hi, i wrote to you also. :)

Biahoi 04-02-2009 14:52

I sent you an email

Trích dẫn:

Nguyên văn bởi Alex_iv (Post 41444)
Hi, i wrote to you also. :)

I sent you an email. Hope to read you soon.:-h

Alex_iv 04-02-2009 21:39

Trích dẫn:

Nguyên văn bởi Biahoi (Post 41446)
I sent you an email. Hope to read you soon.:-h

Replied by email :)

Hữu Chiến 09-02-2015 18:02

Do you have stamps about Winter Olympic Sochi 2014 in Russia last year? I've looking for it for a while!

Biahoi 09-02-2015 18:22

I do not have any stamps from Sochi 2014.

Trích dẫn:

Nguyên văn bởi Hữu Chiến (Post 212953)
Do you have stamps about Winter Olympic Sochi 2014 in Russia last year? I've looking for it for a while!

Hello,
I buy, sell and exchange world stamps but sorry I do not have any stamps from Sochi 2014.
good luck to you.
Biahoi:)

Thời gian được tính theo giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 11:56.

©2007-2024 Diễn đàn Viet Stamp
Cơ quan chủ quản: Câu lạc bộ sưu tập tem Viet Stamp (VSC)
Giấy xác nhận cung cấp dịch vụ mạng xã hội trực tuyến số 87/GXN-TTĐT
do Cục Quản lý phát thanh, truyền hình và thông tin điện tử cấp ngày 31-08-2011
Chịu trách nhiệm chính: Ông Hoàng Anh Thi - Chủ nhiệm VSC
Bản quyền thuộc VSC. Địa chỉ: 2/47 Phan Thúc Duyện, Phường 4, Quận Tân Bình, TP. Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam.
Điện thoại: (08) 38111467 – Website: vietstamp.net.vn – Email: vietstamp.net@gmail.com – Hotline: 0918 636 791
Vui lòng ghi rõ nguồn “Viet Stamp” khi phát hành lại thông tin từ diễn đàn này.
--------------------
Mã nguồn: vBulletin v3.8.3 & Copyright © 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Diễn đàn Viet Stamp có giấy phép sử dụng từ Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.