Đã được cảm ơn 8,627 lần trong 1,320 Bài
Mặc định

Trao đổi với Gary John, cố vấn của FIP, qua email :

To: garyjohn951@optushome.com.au
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 2:50 PM
Subject: Question related to Traditional Philately Exhibition

Dear sir,

I am Khai Tran Trong living in Vietnam.
After refer your web page of Traditional Philately I have one question as follow:

I would like to make a traditional philately exhibit of 5 frames in Ho Chi Minh city (in May 2009) and in Hanoi (Sep. 2010) as follows. I would Iike to have your opinion that my exhibit will be judged as traditional philately or thematic philately. As I understand that it's traditional but one judge in Vietnam told me that if I exhibit he would classify it into thematic to judge.

I plan to make a exhibit of North Vietnam stamps in the period of 1946-1975 with all stamps which have design related to President Ho Chi Minh such as his portrait, activities, his sayings, his house, birth-place,.. I exhibit not only stamps but I have FDC, postally used covers with stamps as mentioned, printer proof, error stamps, imperforated stamps,...

Please give me an advice.

Thank you and best regards,

Khai (member of Ho Chi Minh city Philately Association)

Subject: Re: Question related to Traditional Philately Exhibition
To: ttrongkhai@yahoo.com
Date: Sunday, 28 December, 2008, 11:01 AM

Dear Sir

Are you able to send me some sample pages as scans

regards

Gary Brown

To: Gary Brown
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 8:11 PM

Dear Gary,

Please attach some sample pages for your reference. I am sorry that my exhibit have to create in Vietnamese first for city then national exhibit first. When it is chosen to go to abroad for exhibit English will be used.

Best regards,

Khai

To: ttrongkhai@yahoo.com
Date: Sunday, 28 December, 2008, 7:36 PM

Dear Khai

Thank you for the scans. The language is not a problem for me to answer your main question and that is from what you have shown me "It is definitely NOT Thematic.

It is Traditional but saying that your TREATMENT will need to explain what you are doing.

I would be able to advise further if you are able to translate your page 2 - the introduction page.

The story of the leader is "only" important in your introduction, explaining why those stamps, after that you must concentrate on the stamps not the Story of President Ho.

Seasons Greetings

Gary

Bài được THE GUEST sửa đổi lần cuối vào ngày 02-06-2009, lúc 23:11
7 Thành viên sau đây nói lời CẢM ƠN bạn THE GUEST vì đã gửi Bài viết hữu ích này:
*VietStamp*  (02-06-2009), Đinh Đức Tâm (03-06-2009), ♥ Voi Cúc Phương ♥ (31-01-2010), hat_de (03-06-2009), manh thuong (03-06-2009), Poetry (02-06-2009), xihuan (03-06-2009)