Tem Không Răng

Ngày tham gia: 11-01-2009
Bài Viết : 1,268
Cảm ơn: 576
Đã được cảm ơn 8,627 lần trong 1,320 Bài
Mặc định

Trích dẫn:
Nguyên văn bởi Alex_iv Xem Bài
Really great! Thanks a lot for showing it.
I just want to ask - is there any way to recognize forgery of such cover as you show on the last page? Are there many people in Vietnam who can do it?

For me personally - i do not have any of these stamps yet. I only have some old regular issues which you can find in vietnamese catalog. Here in Moscow i talked with one old man who is collecting Vietnam for many years and he said to me that he saw such stamps here only once. And he also do not have them

1) It's not available such a cover for philately purpose at a local post office "Buu Dien Lien Khu 5" (Post Office of Interzone 5) during 9-year resistance time of anti-French war

2) There was no post office named "Buu Dien Lien Khu 5". Interzone 5 was an administrative zone with the head town is Hoai Nhon. You could see type of post marks in the other page as shown.

3) About stamps :
-Looking at the arrow point (big gap between A & M of the word VIET NAM)
-Looking at the design of Ho Chi Minh portrait on stamp
-Paper : cannot describe here unless you touch it by hand
-Color : fake maker used so many different color to print stamps because he just imagined and wanted to sell many
-Type of face value and overprint : fake maker made a lot

4) Price I bought this cover is a multiple of US$3 for every stamp pasted on. I bought it in Saigon from a dealer who got it from Hanoi (at Kham Thien).

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  100.0 KB

Bài được THE GUEST sửa đổi lần cuối vào ngày 01-02-2009, lúc 06:24
Trả Lời Kèm Trích Dẫn Bài Này
2 Thành viên sau đây nói lời CẢM ƠN bạn THE GUEST vì đã gửi Bài viết hữu ích này:
Alex_iv (01-02-2009), hat_de (01-02-2009)