Ngày tham gia: 17-12-2007
Bài Viết : 10,598
Cảm ơn: 53,884
Đã được cảm ơn 35,431 lần trong 9,453 Bài
Mặc định

Trích dẫn:
Nguyên văn bởi Alex_iv Xem Bài
Hi, nice to meet you
I don’t really understand sentence about forums. If you mean is there forums in Russia – yes, sure. Few. And we also have magazine published, as well as you But the problem is that in Russia, Moscow particularly, almost no one interested now in VN stamps, so no people to talk about, no exchange and so on
Or if you mean are there Russian people in your forum – I don’t know I doubt actually
Dear Sir !

I mean if there is any stamp-forum managed by Russia people for Russian philatelists & collectors form all over the world

In Hai Phong - the city i live some elder philatelists still keeps many Russia Stamp Magezine published many years ago

As my understanding, In internet, there existing forum for Russian collectors, but they do not discuss about VN items. That why you try to search on your own, then you are here with us

I hope some seniors here can help you, because Viet Nam & Russia have very good relationship since the past

About foreigner in this forum, there are some ones, form many countries but no one from Russia, You are the first, as I know.

There may be some Vietnamese philatelists now living in Russian sometime visit here

Hoping one day they will meet them

my face https://www.facebook.com/hatde.tran
Trả Lời Kèm Trích Dẫn Bài Này
Thành viên sau đây nói lời CẢM ƠN bạn hat_de vì đã gửi Bài viết hữu ích này:
thang (09-08-2011)