Tem Sống

Ngày tham gia: 04-12-2007
Bài Viết : 158
Cảm ơn: 56
Đã được cảm ơn 658 lần trong 222 Bài
Mặc định

Trích dẫn:
Nguyên văn bởi Biahoi Xem Bài
Hi, i have to express my profound disappointment of what was done to my threads Biahoi. It was deleted without having the courtesy of informing me before hand. I try to promote our club with Vietnameses and foreigners alight because I believe we are a professional organization. But now i will have to rethink my opinion.
If you consider that I live 6 months in Canada and 6 months in Vietnam, there is a case for consideration about this rule of deleting Threads after a short period of time.
Now I hope the administration of the Internet Threads will reconsider my case it will be greatly appreciated on my part.
I remains truly yours
Mr. guy
Biahoi
Hi Mr.Guy
I've just read your post today, and guess what, I do have the same feeling with you, so far very disappointed with the way they behave. Frankly, they had a thread of informing the dealine for deleting posts existing over 4 months, but actually they only notified about deleting threads in the common selling section, and did not mention at all about deleting threads in the personal store section. And this warning thread was post almost a month ago before they were taking action. So to be honest, I did read that thread and notice about this matter, but I did not care since it's not for my case. And the thing is only a few days before they deleted everything in both sections, they silently edidited that warning thread and thus nobody know. But by doing this, they already have a very good proof to prove that they are professional, that they already informed every body about the deleting deadline, that they have the right to blame the victims like you and me why dont care about the data, that we should take responsibility about any lost it may cause, bla bla...but the most important thing is they didnt see any of their responsibility at all.
I dont think a professional organization should behave like that, indeed, this is not a professional organization, which you can see from their unprofessional admininstration.

Bài được greenfield sửa đổi lần cuối vào ngày 13-04-2011, lúc 19:00
6 Thành viên sau đây nói lời CẢM ƠN bạn greenfield vì đã gửi Bài viết hữu ích này:
Biahoi (13-04-2011), hat_de (21-09-2011), HOALAN (14-04-2011), NHL-2014 (05-04-2015), thang (30-06-2011), thanhtruc (16-04-2011)