Quay lại   Diễn đàn/Forum VIET STAMP (VSF) > QUẢN LÝ & ĐIỀU HÀNH DIỄN ĐÀN VIET STAMP > Góp ý - Thắc mắc

Góp ý - Thắc mắc Chúng tôi luôn mong nhận được mọi ý kiến đóng góp từ Bạn.

Trả lời

Công Cụ Hiển Thị Bài
Cũ 31-01-2009, 00:11
Alex_iv Alex_iv vẫn chưa có mặt trong diễn đàn
Tem Sống

Ngày tham gia: 24-12-2008
Đến từ: Moscow, Russia
Bài Viết : 163
Cảm ơn: 63
Đã được cảm ơn 313 lần trong 135 Bài
Mặc định eBay seller Philatelyphilong

Hello firends,
dont know where is appropriate to ask this question so i decide to ask it here. If it's wrong i think admins will move it to appropriate section.

So my question is - do you know this seller on eBay - Philatelyphilong?
Because he put location as Ho Chi Minh city so i think maybe someone from Saigon knows this man I actually wanted to buy something from him or discuss the exchange if he is by chance one of the member of this forum also

thanks for any help.
Trả Lời Kèm Trích Dẫn Bài Này
Thành viên sau đây nói lời CẢM ƠN bạn Alex_iv vì đã gửi Bài viết hữu ích này:
hat_de (19-08-2010)
Cũ 31-01-2009, 19:56
vnmission vnmission vẫn chưa có mặt trong diễn đàn

Ngày tham gia: 05-04-2008
Bài Viết : 1,370
Cảm ơn: 2,251
Đã được cảm ơn 11,379 lần trong 1,353 Bài
Mặc định

Hi Alex,

I don’t know how or why you are interested in Vietnamese stamps, but you are the only foreigner participating in this forum. Very much welcome!

Phi Long used to have an excellent website of his own on philately, but unfurtunately for one reason or another he has given it up. He does NOT participate in this forum, though he’s been mentioned here and there. In my opinion, he’s probably one of the best philatelists here in Vietnam.

If you seach on eBay, you’ll find that his prices are quite reasonable and affordable, many of his items are way below Scott’s! My suggestion: get a Vietnamese catalogue, and you’ll find out many other things. And beore going to Vietnam, be sure to buy a return ticket, or you’ll not be able afford the way back!
2 Thành viên sau đây nói lời CẢM ƠN bạn vnmission vì đã gửi Bài viết hữu ích này:
Alex_iv (31-01-2009), hat_de (31-01-2009)
Cũ 31-01-2009, 21:35
hat_de hat_de đang trong diễn đàn
Tem Quý Hiếm

Ngày tham gia: 17-12-2007
Bài Viết : 10,566
Cảm ơn: 53,883
Đã được cảm ơn 35,430 lần trong 9,452 Bài
Mặc định

Tạ Phi Long is the most impressive exhibitor in VN to me !
His excellent exhibition will be displayed on April in World Stamp Exhibition - China 2009.
Best Luck to Mr Long !

my face https://www.facebook.com/hatde.tran
Thành viên sau đây nói lời CẢM ƠN bạn hat_de vì đã gửi Bài viết hữu ích này:
Alex_iv (31-01-2009)
Cũ 31-01-2009, 21:37
Tem Sống

Mặc định

Trích dẫn:
Nguyên văn bởi vnmission Xem Bài
Hi Alex,

I don’t know how or why you are interested in Vietnamese stamps, but you are the only foreigner participating in this forum. Very much welcome!

Phi Long used to have an excellent website of his own on philately, but unfurtunately for one reason or another he has given it up. He does NOT participate in this forum, though he’s been mentioned here and there. In my opinion, he’s probably one of the best philatelists here in Vietnam.

If you seach on eBay, you’ll find that his prices are quite reasonable and affordable, many of his items are way below Scott’s! My suggestion: get a Vietnamese catalogue, and you’ll find out many other things. And beore going to Vietnam, be sure to buy a return ticket, or you’ll not be able afford the way back!
Hi vnmission,
Actually when i joined forum i wrote that one othe the reasons why i collect vietnamese stamps (as well as many other asian) it's because my wife is vietnamese And actually i had many vietnamese stamps from childhood (cancelled and almost no value of course) so when i made a decision to return to stamps collecting few years ago and because i rather often visit Vietnam (Saigon) now i decided to focus on vietnamese stamps first

I have almost all of the catalogs i need - and for sure i have vietnamese issued in 2005 There - to tell you the truth - not many interesting things cause i doesnt include any of varienty, no circulation of all stamps and so on. Here in Russia we also have one old catalog of vietnamese stamps. But the problem is the same - it's outdated and not that good. Thats why i actually had an idea to publish my own catalog sooner or later (my job related to making IT-magazines so far) And i wanted to find more people interested in vietnamese stamps to share knowledge, get material and just to make friends. Because here in Moscow unfortunately not many people at all interested in Vietnam so one of my target for future to promote vietnamese stamps here by issuing this catalog and by that i will try to catch people attention. I aslo hope that here sooner or later i can exchange stamps with the serious philatelists who can be interested in my USSR/Russia stamps and some onther i have in duplicates.

I also thankful for yours information about Phi Long. Yes, his prices are not that bad but not the best and i believe in Saigon i already can find better when i will come next time For me is more interestion to contact such people personally because for sure that he can have interesting items more and can be interested in my items in return.
About prices more - in Russia no one operate by Scott People do not respect it as a catalog and if you know long time Scott ignore Vietnam by political reasons. So when it finally appear in Scott catalog i think you will agree that prices were far away from reasonable Here people prefer to deal by Michel which is obviosly also overpriced but much more better than Scott in terms of how catalog should be. I personally do not think that Scott is that bad because in some way it reflects the market price But as a conclusion - vietnamese stamps in vietnam for sure much cheaper than in Scott and it will be like this with any national stamps in any country

As for ticket to Vietnam - one day maybe i will buy one way with intension So far just cannot find job there to feed my family.

best wishes,
Alexander
hat_de (01-02-2009)
Cũ 31-01-2009, 21:39
Tem Sống

Mặc định

Trích dẫn:
Nguyên văn bởi hat_de Xem Bài
Tạ Phi Long is the most impressive exhibitor in VN to me !
His excellent exhibition will be displayed on April in World Stamp Exhibition - China 2009.
Best Luck to Mr Long !
I wish i can visit China But unfortunately here now is deep crisis and a lot of people now searching for job include me...

Bài được Nguoitimduong sửa đổi lần cuối vào ngày 02-02-2009, lúc 16:08
hat_de (01-02-2009)
Cũ 31-01-2009, 22:47

Mặc định

Trích dẫn:
Nguyên văn bởi Alex_iv Xem Bài
i had many vietnamese stamps from childhood (cancelled and almost no value of course)
Alex, you'd better think twice! Please have a look at this thread:

http://www.vietstamp.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2955

My best wishes to your Vietnamese wife!
2 Thành viên sau đây nói lời CẢM ƠN bạn vnmission vì đã gửi Bài viết hữu ích này:
Alex_iv (01-02-2009), hat_de (19-08-2010)
Cũ 31-01-2009, 22:55

Mặc định

Trích dẫn:
i actually had an idea to publish my own catalog sooner or later
You may find this link useful:

http://www.vietstamp.net/productgroup/100/

Trích dẫn:
As for ticket to Vietnam - one day maybe i will buy one way with intension So far just cannot find job there to feed my family.
Not so many people speak Russian in Vietnam these days. But I guess in 5-10 years, things will change. You can make good use of your IT certificate now, though.
Cũ 31-01-2009, 22:58
Nguoitimduong Nguoitimduong vẫn chưa có mặt trong diễn đàn
Phó Chủ nhiệm, Phó Ban Biên tập - CLB VIET STAMP

Ngày tham gia: 02-09-2007
Đến từ: Http://ischemiamd.com
Bài Viết : 2,539
Cảm ơn: 7,631
Đã được cảm ơn 10,134 lần trong 1,846 Bài
Mặc định

Hello, Alex, I sent this thread to Mr Ta Phi Long and he read it !
He is so busy now and not register in our forum but sometimes read the news here.

[*]E-mail : trson02@yahoo.com[*]Tài khoản ATM VCB : 025.1001.7878.50
[*]Chủ đề sưu tập : Olympic chính quốc, hoa lan, Việt Nam trên tem thế giới.
[*]Tìm kiếm thêm : hoa sen, họa Van Gogh[/LIST]
Địa chỉ: 10.06A Hùng Vương plaza, 126 Hồng Bàng, P12, Q5, TpHCM

Bài được Nguoitimduong sửa đổi lần cuối vào ngày 31-01-2009, lúc 23:03
2 Thành viên sau đây nói lời CẢM ƠN bạn Nguoitimduong vì đã gửi Bài viết hữu ích này:
Alex_iv (01-02-2009), hat_de (01-02-2009)
Cũ 01-02-2009, 00:25
Tem Sống

Mặc định

Trích dẫn:
Alex, you'd better think twice! Please have a look at this thread:

http://www.vietstamp.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2955

My best wishes to your Vietnamese wife!
Actually i was not really correct - i meant CTO stamps. Here in the times of big friendship of USSR and Vietnam Vietnamese CTO stamps was widely available

As for this thread - it will try to translate it and read, thanks. I have some of such stamps i think but i never was much in postally cancelled stamps. And for me is hard to evaluate some value related to specific cancel.

But in fact i have one question related to cancelled stamps of Viet Minh (indochina overprints) - from my experience they was cancelled in Tourane and Ha Noi. Was there any other chops?

And thanks for good wishes to my wife
hat_de (19-08-2010)
Cũ 01-02-2009, 00:29
Tem Sống

Mặc định

Trích dẫn:
You may find this link useful:

http://www.vietstamp.net/productgroup/100/

Yes, i know about it already.

Not so many people speak Russian in Vietnam these days. But I guess in 5-10 years, things will change. You can make good use of your IT certificate now, though.
Well actually as far as i know now young people in Vietnam study english in general. And it's right decision. Russian is more complicated language and hardly will be needed there And i understand for sure that until i will know vietnamese there are not much chances for me in Vietnam
hat_de (19-08-2010)
Trả lời

Công Cụ
Hiển Thị Bài

Quyền hạn của Bạn trong mục này