Hy Lap Hy Lap vẫn chưa có mặt trong diễn đàn
Tem Sống

Ngày tham gia: 11-12-2010
Bài Viết : 4
Cảm ơn: 0
Đã được cảm ơn 16 lần trong 3 Bài
Mặc định

Thank you Nguoitimduong , Hoang.Le
Very helpful. Yes, the language is always a problem but I will find my way.
When I went last week to the Vietnam Stamp company at Tran Hung Dao I managed to buy the stamp catalog for 1945-2005 and also to write down their prices per year. It took me a few minutes but I had no other option since they didn't allow me to make a fotocopy of their pricelist. I have also the Scott catalog for Vietnam in pdf so I have enough references for now.
The way things work here is totally new to me. In other countries the stamp issuing authorities destroy the unsold stamps after a year or so (except of the definitive sets that they sell until last one) so there is no other way to find old sets than from dealers or other collectors, ebay etc. Here if I have understood correctly they started doing this only with the sets issued after 2000.
So what I am trying to say is, do you think that private sellers could beat the prices of the VSC when they sell? I suppose they could do that only if they have bought some quantities at the face value when each set was issued. Or of course if they just want to kill their collections! Am I missing something or it's more or less like that?

Best regards,
Yiannis
Trả Lời Kèm Trích Dẫn Bài Này
2 Thành viên sau đây nói lời CẢM ƠN bạn Hy Lap vì đã gửi Bài viết hữu ích này:
manh thuong (15-12-2010), quaden@_cute (14-12-2010)