Ngày tham gia: 24-12-2008
Đến từ: Moscow, Russia
Bài Viết : 163
Cảm ơn: 63
Đã được cảm ơn 313 lần trong 135 Bài
Mặc định

Trích dẫn:
Nguyên văn bởi wwf_stamp Xem Bài
As you have not loaded image of the Ebay item so we don't know which stamps you want to mention. However, I think that this could be a collection of South Vietnam unissued stamps (including 21 perf stamps and 19 imperf stamps)
With 21 unissued stamps of South Vietnam, this is not a completed one because there are some ones hard to find such as Porttery, Phoenix, Bao Dai King, Bao Long Prince, etc (they are different design with different face value). You can see attached image to see the common 21 unissued perf stamps (since 1963 until 1975). Among them, there are only 19 imperf stamps because there are not available of Trung sisters surcharged & Farmer Day 1970 ones (the latter is very very RARE as existed few, so advanced collectors consider them unusual ones). You can see them at a third row, 2 stamp beside on the right)
Hope this answer useful for you
File Đính Kèm 39608
Yes, i mean exactly these stamps, thanks a lot! Is there any information how many of perforated and imperforated unissued stamps were printed? What is the market price in Saigon for 19 imperforated unissued stamps?

As for rare unissued stamps you mentioned - yes it's very interesting but seems it's very hard to buy them. And very expensive I wish i can have it one day in my collection.

Thanks a lot for information again!
Trả Lời Kèm Trích Dẫn Bài Này