Tem Không Răng

Ngày tham gia: 11-01-2009
Bài Viết : 1,268
Cảm ơn: 576
Đã được cảm ơn 8,627 lần trong 1,320 Bài
Mặc định

Trích dẫn:
Nguyên văn bởi Alex_iv Xem Bài
I looked through Interesting. I think i saw some others in the Indochina Philatelists Society also. But can you tell please if it pósible to get in Vietnam more than these 21 stamps? What is estimated price? How expensive are imperforated ones?
Thanks a lot in advance!
Dear Mr. Alex,

Your 21 unissued stamps (perforated) of RVN as shown above are common and okay to almost collectors. They're found (but gone out from warehouse of Saigon Post Office some years later) after Saigon was changed its national flag color. Mentioning to more than the 21 stamps, it's about 25 or over imperforated stamps with limited quantity were found and stolen to sell out when there was a warehouse moving from the Saigon Post Office to a new company. They are only proofs for the issue plan in the year of 1975. I think we cannot call them unissued stamps but proofs.

In Vietnam, you cannot find to buy such stamps. All are in hands of collectors who are living abroad. When those stamps were still in Vietnam 10 years ago, price was about U$6,000-7,000 for a group of 20-25 stamps. Now, price might be 3-4 times. However, if you were millionaire you could not buy at any price. That's a fact of rare items.

So, 21 unissued stamps are okay for a collection of RVN. Please do not think you do not have enough.

Best regards,

Tran Trong Khai
Trả Lời Kèm Trích Dẫn Bài Này
2 Thành viên sau đây nói lời CẢM ƠN bạn THE GUEST vì đã gửi Bài viết hữu ích này:
Alex_iv (28-01-2009), hat_de (28-01-2009)