Cũ 31-10-2009, 03:35
ke vo danh ke vo danh vẫn chưa có mặt trong diễn đàn
Tem Sống

Ngày tham gia: 15-09-2009
Bài Viết : 928
Cảm ơn: 33
Đã được cảm ơn 6,529 lần trong 937 Bài
Mặc định

Trong trận chiến giữa Mỹ và Anh quốc vào năm 1777, tướng Henry Clinton đã xử dụng một bức thư thuộc dạng...mật mã, để gửi cho tướng John Burgoyne. Kèm theo trong thư là một tờ bìa cứng được cắt theo dạng lạ (mà dân sưu tầm ở Vietstamp quen gọi là...dị hình !). Nếu đọc nguyên bức thư thì không thấy có gì đặc biệt, vì rất bình thường. Nhưng một khi úp tấm bìa kia lên và chỉ đọc trong khung đó, thì nội dung sẽ hoàn toàn khác hẳn

Có thể nói rằng đây là một dạng mật thư được xử dụng đầu tiên, trong cuộc chiến tranh dành độc lập này.

Lối mật thư này có tên là Steganography. kvd sẽ trở lại để viết thêm về hình thức đặc biệt này, được ra đời từ văn minh Hy Lạp (trước Chúa giáng sinh).

Dưới đây là nguyên bản của bức thư khi chưa được...che mặt nạ :

You will have heard, Dr Sir I doubt not long before this can have reached you that Sir W. Howe is gone from hence. The Rebels imagine that he is gone to the Eastward. By this time however he has filled Chesapeak bay with surprize and terror.

Washington marched the greater part of the Rebels to Philadelphia in order to oppose Sir Wm's. army. I hear he is now returned upon finding none of our troops landed but am not sure of this, great part of his troops are returned for certain. I am sure this countermarching must be ruin to them. I am left to command here, half of my force may I am sure defend everything here with much safety. I shall therefore send Sir W. 4 or 5 Bat [talio] ns. I have too small a force to invade the New England provinces; they are too weak to make any effectual efforts against me and you do not want any diversion in your favour. I can, therefore very well spare him 1500 men. I shall try some thing certainly towards the close of the year, not till then at any rate. It may be of use to inform you that report says all yields to you. I own to you that I think the business will quickly be over now. Sr. W's move just at this time has been capital. Wahingtons have been the worst he could take in every respect. sincerely give you much joy on your success and am with great Sincerity your (?)

(Signed, HC)

Tấm bìa dị hình được kèm theo trong thư :

Ý thư muốn nhắn là nằm gọn trong vòng này :

Sir. W. Howe is gone to the Chesapeak bay with the greatest part of the army. I hear he is landed but am not certain. I am left to command here with too small a force to make any effectual diversion in your favour. I shall try something at any rate. It may be of use to you. I own to you I think Sr W's move just at this time the worst he could take. Much joy on your success.
Trả Lời Kèm Trích Dẫn Bài Này
4 Thành viên sau đây nói lời CẢM ƠN bạn ke vo danh vì đã gửi Bài viết hữu ích này:
Cồ Việt (31-10-2009), hat_de (31-10-2009), huuhuetran (31-10-2009), manh thuong (31-10-2009)